So, I’ve been using Tin Star Foods grass-fed ghee for a few months now and it has become my favorite cooking fat (as well as a delicious addition to my coconut oil coffee) and last week I finally decided to try the grass-fed brown butter and…
Oh. My. God.
It was heavenly. I am now obsessed. The first day I put it in my coffee and then used it in the pie crust for my Chocolate Pudding Pie. Then as I was preparing dinner the other day, I thought to myself that the brown butter would probably taste amazing on the sweet potato fries, so I tried it out and yup- they were the best sweet potato fries I’ve ever made! If you’ve got some brown butter on hand (or on the way/want to make your own), I highly suggest making these sweet potato fries. I bought pre-cut sweet potato fries from Iavarone, but you can cut your own if you’d prefer.
- 1-2 medium/large sweet potatoes sliced into fries (I bought pre-cut)
- 1 tbsp grass-fed brown butter (I used Tin Star Foods)
- 1 tbsp chives dried, or chopped fresh
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together using your hands
- Place sweet potato fries on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes