Nutritional Therapy with Jill
Nutritional Therapy: One-on-One Consulting
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy balances your body chemistry, optimizes function, & helps you to achieve optimal health and prevent modern chronic diseases we face today such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, etc. This is accomplished through analyzing food journals, Skype or in-person interviews, & online nutritional assessment questionnaires to build your own personalized diet.
What Can Nutritional Therapy Help With?
- Digestive Issues
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation
- PMS Relief
- Hormone Balance
- Weight Loss/Gain
- Thyroid Issues
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities
- Acid Reflux
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- And more!
What’s Included With Nutritional Therapy Consulting?
- Consultation to discuss goals and explain what to expect from nutritional therapy
- Analysis of food journal & personalized nutritional recommendations
- Analysis of nutritional assessment questionnaire & supplement recommendations, if necessary
- Symptom Burden Graph (as shown above)
- Recommended Reading/Documentaries
- Nutrition Handouts, Recipes, Lifestyle Tips
- Follow-Up Appointments to track progress & make changes
- Email Support between appointments
[1 hour consult plus two 15 minute follow-ups]
[1 hour consult plus six 15 minute follow-ups]
[1 hour consult plus twelve 15 minute follow-ups]
APPLY FOR A FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION: [tx_button style=”default” text=”Fill Out Application” url=”https://jillmacnutrition.com/application-to-work-with-jill/” color=”#8224e3″ textcolor=”#ffffff”]