White Peach Sangria is such a refreshing summer drink! Sangria is my drink of choice and I love the different variations throughout the seasons. Summer is my absolute favorite time of year and it’s the time I transition from red wine to white wine. Most often I do enjoy red sangria, but once in a while I’ll go for white… like this recipe.
Peaches are such a delicious summer fruit, which makes this sangria the perfect summer beverage for backyard BBQs! If you are having a party, you may want to double (or triple) the recipe, depending on the number of guests. You can easily change the serving size on the recipe below and it will automatically convert the recipe measurements for you!
- 1 bottle organic white wine
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup apricot peach juice
- 2 white peaches (peeled and chopped)
- Pour white wine, peach schnapps, and apricot peach juice into pitcher and stir
- Add in chopped peaches and stir again
- Add ice to each individual cup
- Pour sangria and enjoy!
Share this Recipe