It’s that time of year again! The holidays are here and so is the hunt for the perfect gift. Whether it’s for a parent, significant other, in-law, brother/sister, co-worker, client, host/hostess – you want to show up with the perfect gift. Well, don’t you worry, I’ve got you covered with 20 gift ideas right here – and if that’s not enough, I have links to my past holiday gift idea posts for even more ideas at the bottom!
Non-Food Gift Ideas:
- Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System: This coffee brewing system makes single-serve coffee as well as carafes. It makes hot coffee as well as over ice coffee. The carafe is made of stainless steel. It makes specialty coffees as well as regular. This is the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life!
- Multi-Use Crockpot: This crockpot is a slow cooker, pressure cooker, saute, & steamer in one! It’s made of stainless steel and perfect for the cooking newbie as well as the cooking veteran in your life.
- SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Maker: Make your own sparkling water! I love sparkling water & carbonated beverages, so this would definitely be a gift I’d love. This is perfect for the sparkling water lover in your life!
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System: This is a blender, food processor, & blender cups. This is perfect for making smoothies, shakes, and sauces. This is a great gift for the health conscious person in your life.
- Memory Foam Pillow: This pillow is adjustable for a custom pillow each time. Memory foam helps proper proper alignment and a more restful sleep. This would be a great gift for anyone in your life.
- Philips MultiChopper: This machine makes chopping vegetables so much easier! It can chop either coarse or fine. This is the perfect gift for someone who loves to cook but likes to spend less time in the kitchen.
- Titan Fitness 5 lb to 40 lb Adjustable Kettlebell: The weight of this kettlebell can be adjusted to 6 different weights. This is perfect for different workouts and/or being used by different people. This is a great gift for the strength training enthusiast in your life.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp: This lamp is made from 100% pure Himalayan rock salt crystals. The lamp comes with a dimmer switch and helps purify the air. This is great for the holistic health enthusiast in your life.
- Kitchen Tool Set: This set includes: flexible turner, 12-inch tongs, square turner, spoon, slotted spoon, grater, swivel peeler, ice cream scoop, potato masher, can opener, balloon whisk, spatula, meat tenderizer, pizza wheel, & the holder. This gift would be great for the cook in your life and/or anyone who recently moved into a new place.
- Cuisinart Cold Brew Coffee Maker: Traditionally, cold brew coffee takes 12-24 hours to brew. This coffee maker can make cold brew coffee in just 25 minutes! Cold brew coffee is made using cold water for much less bitter and less acidic coffee. Cold brew coffee has a smooth taste and higher caffeine content than traditional hot water brewed coffee. This gift would be perfect for the cold brew enthusiast in your life.
Food Gift Ideas:
- Know Gluten Free Donuts: These donuts are paleo and keto friendly & would be great for an office gift.
- Primal Palate The Food Lovers Pack of Seasonings: New Bae, Amore, and Jerk. I just love those names! The New Bae is a fiery blend that is good on anything from seafood to potatoes. The Amore is an Italian seasoning blend. The Jerk is good for chicken and pork dishes. This gift would be a great stocking stuffer for the cooking newbie as well as the cooking veteran in your life.
- Hu Chocolate Variety Pack: Hu Chocolate is sooo delicious and made only with good-for-you ingredients! This variety pack would make for a great office gift.
- Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups Variety Pack: These coconut butter cups are also super delicious and only made with good-for-you ingredients! These would also make for a great office gift or as stocking stuffers.
- Bare Coconut Chips Variety Pack: These coconut chips are a great office gift, host/hostess gift, and/or stocking stuffer!
- Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer: This collagen creamer is sugar free and Whole30 approved. It makes your coffee super creamy while nourishing your body, giving you healthy skin, hair, nails, and joints! This is a great host/hostess gift.
- Not Ketchup 5-Pack Paleo Sauce Sampler: These paleo friendly sauces are made from fruit and only sweetened from fruit. They’re also vegan and Whole30 approved. They’re great for grilling, marinating, roasting, glazing, dipping, and. simmering. They’re great on all types of meat, seafood, and potatoes. This would be the perfect host/hostess gift!
- Primal Kitchen Salad Dressings: These salad dressings are also paleo and Whole30 friendly and would make a great host/hostess gift.
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce: This sauce is comparable to a healthier version of McDonald’s Big Mac sauce. This would be another great host/hostess gift or an office gift.
- Coconut Secret Asian-Style Sauce Pack: This sauce pack includes Coconut Aminos (soy-free replacement for soy sauce), Garlic Sauce, and Teriyaki Sauce. All of these Asian-style sauces use coconut sap instead of soy. This would be another great host/hostess or office gift.
Need more ideas? See previous years posts:
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through those links, I will be compensated. Please know that I only recommend products that I personally use (or would use) and that I love. Purchases through these links helps to cover costs to keep this website running, so that I can keep delivering information to you all.