Most days I don’t put on a full face of makeup. Going to work or out with friends/family, I normally just wear eye makeup and lipstick. But for special occasions, I like to go the extra mile. I like wearing face makeup for special occasions to make my skin look nicer, give me confidence and feel glamorous.
It’s important to me that the makeup I use has the safest ingredients possible, while still performing well and lasting through the day or night. That’s why I choose Beautycounter and 100% Percent Pure products. I’ve tried many brands and I find that these two work the best while utilizing the safest ingredients.
To achieve this look: (see demo on my Instagram story highlights)
- After your usual skincare routine, prep your face and eye area with Mattifying Primer
- Next, apply concealer under your eyes and over any blemishes or spots you may have that you want to cover
- Choose a few colors from the Ultimate Nudes Eyeshadow Palette for your eyes. I always like to go with bronze colors for my eyes, so that they can have a natural look.
- Next, apply eyeliner to bottom inner eye line
- Now, apply foundation to face and neck
- Apply matte bronzer over foundation
- Apply a few coats of lengthening mascara to lashes
- Choose your favorite shade of matte lipstick and apply to lips
- Spray face all over with #2 Plumping Mist to set your makeup so it lasts all night!
Feel free to leave a comment below or email me at Jill@jillmacnutrition.com if you have any questions regarding your own skin and/or products that would be right for you!
An Honest Review of Beautycounter Balancing Charcoal Mask
Fruit Pigmented Lipstick: My Sultry Look
Fruit Pigmented Lipstick: My Running Errands Look
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through those links, I will be compensated. Please know that I only recommend products that I personally use (or would use) and that I love. Purchases through these links helps to cover costs to keep this website running, so that I can keep delivering information to you all.