The holidays are here again… 2016 just flew right by, didn’t it?!
Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays and I always look forward to exchanging gifts with my loved ones. I came up with 20 gifts that I know I’d love, and I’m sure the health/fitness lover in your life will love them too!
- Vegetable Spiralizer: Making noodles out of vegetables makes eating them so much more fun and delicious. I love using spiralized vegetables in place of pasta in recipes. It makes the meal that much healthier and yet still delicious so you don’t feel deprived.
2. Ninja Coffee Bar: If you know me, you know I loveeee coffee. This coffee bar is awesome for making all kinds of speciality coffees and perfect for entertaining guests. This gift is sure to please any coffee lover in your life.
3. Ankle Weights: For the fitness lover in your life, ankle weights are a great gifts for an on-the-go, anywhere workout. These are great for assisting with making glute and leg exercises more challenging.
4. Foam Roller: Another great gift for the fitness lover in your life – a foam roller! This is perfect for giving yourself a massage and loosening up tight muscles. It’s also helpful for easing back pains.
5. Pull Up & Mobility Bands: Intimidated by pull ups? These mobility bands are great for assisting with pull ups while building upper body strength. These are great for beginners who are working their way up to do a pull up on their own with their own bodyweight.
6. Workout Leggings: These long workout leggings are great for the cold winter months. They fit comfortably and allow for freedom of movement during exercise. They come in a variety of designs and sizes.
7. Core Balance Stability Disc Trainer: This disc trainer strengthens the core while also helping to improve posture. It’s perfect for the desk worker in your life or anyone looking to improve core strength, stability, and posture.
8. Space Heater: Another gift that’s perfect for the cold winter months. The space heater can be used in cold workplaces or at home. Give the gift of warmth to the person in your life who’s always cold.
9. Memory Foam Sneakers: Memory foam for your feet. Give someone you love the most comfortable sneakers ever and they’ll love you forever.
10. Memory Foam Pillow: Give someone the gift of the best sleep of their life with a memory foam pillow!
- Whole Food Vitamin C Spray: Winter tends to be a time when lots of people get sick. This vitamin C supplement is made from organic whole food. Rather than those other “immune boosting” supplements from the drugstore full of terrible additives, give the gift of pure, whole food vitamin C spray!
2. Vital Proteins Beef Liver: For those who hate liver but could benefit from eating it, give the gift of Vital Proteins beef liver capsules! Liver is nature’s most concentrated source of Vitamin A and is a vital nutrient for skin health. With an abundant amount of micronutrients including B12, Copper, Folate, Choline, and Hyaluronic Acid, the nutrients found in grass fed liver play a vital role in the body, ensuring healthy skin and hair, strong bones, collagen synthesis, and a healthy immune function.
3. Primal Palate Seasonings: Now, I haven’t actually tried these seasonings myself, but I know I’d love them as a gift (*hint, hint*). For the cook in your life, these spice mixes from Primal Palate would be a great gift.
4. Vital Proteins Collagen Whey: This protein powder from Vital Proteins is a mix of collagen, whey, and probiotics. It’s great for a post workout shake or on the go breakfast – perfect for the athlete or super busy person in your life!
5. Date Lady Chocolate Spread: A healthy, gourmet treat – perfect as part of an office gift basket.
6. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be used for pretty much anything… who wouldn’t love a giant tub of coconut oil??
7. Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter: This is like a healthier version of Nutella – another gift that would be a good addition to an office gift basket.
8. Activated Charcoal: This is activated charcoal powder. It can be mixed with water and drank during times of food poisoning, eating poor quality food, or after drinking alcohol to help the body detox. It can also be used to whiten teeth or to clean the skin.
9. CBD Oil for Pain/Anxiety: A great stocking stuffer – a natural remedy for pain/anxiety.
10. Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups Variety Pack: Another (delicious) stocking stuffer – chocolate coconut butter cups from Eating Evolved!
Need more ideas? Check out my past gift idea posts: